Compare Dr. Smiles Teeth Whitening Pen Versus Crest 3D White Whitestrips
Dr. Smiles Teeth Whitening Pop & Prime Pen and Crest 3D White Whitestrips both remove stains and deliver teeth whitening results using the safe whitening bleaching that dentists use. We created this comparison page of Crest 3D White Whitestrips vs. the Dr. Smiles Teeth Whitening Pen. If you are interested in the Crest 3D White Whitestrips, we have some valuable information below about this product that you should know about. We feels that Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Pen is the best teeth whitening product because it can be used on the go, easy to apply, uses safer bleaching agents, and takes less time to see results. Plus it is much more affordable when compared to the Crest 3D White Whitestrips.
It really is a matter of choice which one you choose, but the following extra benefits each one offers may help you decide.
Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Teeth Whitening Pen
- Easy to use on the go teeth whitening
- Enamel safe
- Helps rebuild enamel and strengthen your teeth
- Bleaching gel drys in 15 seconds
- Deliver professional-level teeth whitening results anywhere and everywhere
- Begins to work in just 30 seconds after applying it to your teeth
- Give you results that last 12 months and beyond
- Cost: $24.99
Apply once a day for 5 minutes. You’ll start seeing a whiter smile after 3 days with full results in 7.
Crest 3D White Supreme Flexfit Whitestrips
- Must be used daily for 30 minutes
- Not on the go teeth whitening solutions
- Must be used in the comfort and privacy of your home
- Feels uncomfortable and unpleasant in your mouth
- May be spots that get missed on your teeth
- Whitening strips may slide off your teeth
- Cost: $69.99 MSRP
Apply once a day for 30 minutes. You’ll start seeing a whiter smile after 3 days with full results in 20.
Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Teeth Whitening Pen are so easy to use, you can whiten while you walk, talk, work, even drink water! No need to wait 30 minutes for the strips to work. Order your Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Teeth Whitening Pen today.