Frequently Asked Questions
- 1. What is the amount of chair time needed?
It takes around 40 minutes.
- 2. Is there a take home whitening kit?
- 3. Do I need a light ?
- 4. What is the percentage of hydrogen peroxide in Dr. Smiles?
The Take Home Whitening System contains32% H2O2. While the Professional Whitening System contains 40% H2O2. Pop & Prime Whitening Pen 24% H2O2.
- .5. Do I need to use fluoride?
No because Dr. Smiles already contains Fluoride.
- 6. How can I or my patients buy Dr. Smiles?
Dr. Smiles is only sold professionally. Doctors can order from site as a partner while consumers have to come to your office and get the treatment or buy the take-home treatment from you.
- 7. Will it be available over the counter?
No, not for at least one year.
- 8. Why is this better than Zoom Whitening?
Dr. Smiles is a more complete whitening system! It is the first whitening system made in the U.S.A. that allows you to whiten while strengthening your patient’s teeth. By applying a stronger H2O2 whitening gel combined with DESENSITIZING agents (that are gentle enough for even for the most sensitive of patients) along with vitamins B-12 amongst others, will actually strengthen the outer layers or enamel of the teeth.
- 9. Does Dr. Smiles whitening gel need to be refrigerated?
- 10. Do I get a sample to try?
Yes, you will get a sample after signing up as Beta partner.
- 11. Were clinical trials performed?
Clinical trials are currently in the process.
- 12. Is it FDA approved?
Dr. Smiles is FDA registered and will be undergoing the FDA approval process soon.