Socializing at holiday parties is part of the fun of the season. These festive parties provide the opportunity for you to eat and drink scrumptious holiday-inspired delicacies.
A glass of red wine at one party and hot chocolate at a family get together can easily cause your teeth to become discolored. Continue reading to find out the top foods and drinks that stain your teeth as well as information on how to prevent it from happening.
Holiday Drinks That Can Cause Staining
- Red wine
- Seasonal beer flavored with chocolate, caramel or coffee
- Holiday fruit punches made with dark liquors
- Hot chocolate
- Cranberry juice
Holiday Foods That Can Cause Staining
- Fruit pies
- Cranberry sauce
- Curry spice
- Tomato-based dishes and sauces
- Balsamic vinegar
- Beet salad
- Dishes made with soy sauce
Best Ways To Avoid Staining Your Teeth At Holiday Parties
You don’t need to give up those tasty treats at your next holiday party to keep your teeth white. The following tips will help you enjoy the season as well as keep your teeth looking bright!
- Drink through a straw – Using a straw when you drink a beverage such as red wine, hot chocolate, tea, cola or fruit juice helps prevent the liquid from touching your front teeth. Paper straws are all the rage now so make sure you carry a few with you everywhere you go, especially to holiday parties.
- Brush your teeth – Carry a toothbrush in your bag and make sure you use it after you consume delicious holiday foods. It’s easy to excuse yourself from the party as you sneak off to the restroom to brush your teeth, floss and rinse with mouthwash to help prevent dark stains from food and drinks from settling into your enamel.
- Carry a tooth whitening pen – Teeth whitening pens can become your best friend as long as you carry it around with you regularly and use it after meals that contain teeth-staining ingredients. Try Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime teeth whitening pen. This pen works in 30 seconds, helps rebuild enamel, strengthens your teeth and is a discreet shape that is easy to carry during the holiday season.
What To Do If Your Teeth Are Already Stained
Chances are your teeth already show signs of discoloration due to normal day-to-day eating and drinking habits. It’s a good idea to start the holiday season with easy on-the-go teeth whitening treatment with Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Teeth Whitening Pens. This effective teeth bleaching treatment uses proprietary technology to whiten teeth and strengthen enamel with immediate results!
Benefits of Dr. Smiles Pop & Prime Whitening Pen:
- Stain removal from teeth
- Reduced sensitivity compared to over-the-counter options
- Long-lasting results
- Fast-acting – works in just 30 seconds
Looking your best and flashing your beautiful white smile at holiday parties boosts your self-confidence!